Careers Ella Rue
Selling & Client Service
- Greet and acknowledge all customers. Provide courteous and knowledgeable customer service.
- Assist the sales team on transactions. To include pulling, packing and transferring of merchandise where needed. Running sizes and go backs between the sales floor and stockroom.
- Remove unwanted merchandise from fitting rooms and ensure all merchandise is placed back onto the floor.
- Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis. Fold, straighten, fill-in and ensure correct placement of merchandise throughout the day.
- Ensure representation of all merchandise, styles & sizes, are on the floor.
- Assist with stock duties. To include shipments, markdowns and transfers.
- Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales. This includes 100% client capture.
- Keep wrap desk neat, organized and maintained with all supplies throughout the day.
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Help with events both in store and off site. To include set up, breakdown and overall organization.